Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Get Ready with Me: Full Face Pictorial!

Hello my beauties!

Today I decided to post the makeup look I wore this past Saturday. For this look, I used pigments, aka loose eyeshadows, instead of pressed ones. Why? Because they are awesome and the ones I use below are new to me.

Let's get started!

First, I applied my MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Painterly:
 Next, I started my shadow application by laying down my crease shade. I used Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments Eyeshadow in Buff & Tuff and my Sigma E25 Blending Brush:

 Now for the lid shade. I used another Maybelline pigment, but this time I used Barely Brazen, which is a nude shimmer. When working with loose shadows, I prefer a stiffer brush. For a more foiled look, I will either spritz my brush with MAC Fix+, or I will dip my brush into contact solution before dipping into the pigment:
 The key is to PACK the pigment onto the lid. Do not sweep. This will cause fallout and your shadow will not last as long!
Next, I applied my gel eyeliner with the RealTechniques Fine Liner brush:
 My routine was a little out of the ordinary on this day, so I skipped mascara for the moment and went on to foundation. I am using the Rimmel Stay Matte Mouse Foundation in Light Ivory and the Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush:

 This foundation is FULL FULL FULL coverage. Dry skin gals, you will not like this foundation. This is meant for the oily ladies that need shine control and a matte finish:

 Next, I applied my MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15 (it's a tad yellow for me, but it works):
 Then I set everything with powder:
Now it's time for mascara. I'm using an oldie but a goodie, the Maybelline The Falsies mascara:
 Then I applied NYX Blush in Mauve for some subtle color:

 Then I filled in my brows. Be sure to read my previous blog post about how I fill them in!
 For the lips, I chose Revlon lipstick in Berry Haute. It is creamy and sheer and I love it!
For lashes, I went with the Ardell Natural Wispies.
And VOILA! All done!



 I really enjoyed the way that the pigments went on and how long they lasted.

And I know that you don't get to see my hair in every post, so I figured I would get all dolled up for you!




I hope you enjoyed this pictorial! Want to see more like this? Sound off in the comments!

I HAVE A NEW INSTAGRAM! AND IT'S PUBLIC! Go follow @angelacollinsbeauty !!!


xoxo, Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment