Wednesday, May 7, 2014

How I Fill in my Brows

Hello dollfaces!

Today I decided to "fill you in" on how I fill in my eyebrows.

Let's get started!
Here are my brows before:

I use the NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Dark Brown (Available here!) and an angled brush

 What I do is dip the brush into the powder, then start at the front of my brow. Then, in short strokes, move from the front of the brow to the tail end.
Less is more when it comes to filling in the brows. There is such a thing as overdoing it with the eyebrows, and let me tell you, it's not pretty haha:

 There really is no rhyme or reason to the way I fill them in, but I do fill them in after I have done my foundation and powder.

And voila! All done!

I love my brows the way they are, but sometimes they just need to be filled in. If you are getting your pictures taken, I highly recommend filling your brows in because they are the FIRST thing to go in photographs. The general rule of thumb is to go about 1 shade darker than your hair color. If you try to match your hair color, it ends up looking too matchy-matchy, especially if you are platinum blonde.

Want to see more pictorials like this? Sound of in the comments!

I have a second blog. Go check it out! (Angela Collins Imagery)

Follow me on Instagram @angelamcollins

xoxo, Ang

1 comment:

  1. Another great powder product for brows is that little kit from Wet N Wild. Comes with light and dark powder and then some waxy type stuff to keep brows in place. I use a pencil most days myself. :)

    ReplyDelete