Saturday, February 22, 2014

Makeup Pictorial: Neutral Eye Look featuring Smashbox Full Exposure Palette

Hello my darlings!

Time for another fun pictorial. I have the pleasure of possessing the new Smashbox Full Exposure Palette (more info here!):


 The colors are so gorgeous and versatile:
Just a word of warning with the shimmer colors: you MUST use them wet, otherwise the shadow does not stick to brushes. You could also use them with your finger.

So let's get started!
First I primed my eyes with Urban Decay Primer Potion:

 Then I took these two matte shades and blended them into my crease:

Then I took the deepest warm brown shade and deepened my crease:


 For the lids, I used this champagne shimmer color. I first dipped my brush into contact solution, then the shadow:

Then I applied my eyeliner as usual (Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Eyeliner in Primetime):
 Then, with a pencil brush, I took that deep brown shade and lined my lower lash line:

 And here are the eyes all done!

For the cheeks, I used NYX Blush in Pinched:


 And for the lips, I lined them with Jordana Lip Liner in Tawny:
 And the lip color is NYX Round Case Lipstick in Thalia:
 And here is the look all finished!
I absolutely love this look because it is suitable for day and night.

Want to see more pictorials or a REVIEW of the Full Exposure Palette? Sound off in the comments!

INSTAGRAM: @angelamcollins

xoxo, Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment