Friday, February 14, 2014

My Foundation Routine

Hello lovelies!

First off, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! :) Whether you have a valentine or not, just know that you are loved <3

And now on to the pictorial! Today I am showing you my foundation routine. Let's get started!

The first thing I do is moisturize. I'm using Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer:







 Next I prime my face. I'm using Benefit Cosmetics the POREfessional:



Now it's time for foundation. I'm using Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation. This is very full coverage:

 First I squeeze the amount I want onto the back of my hand, then I dip my Sigma F80 brush into it:

 Then I distribute the foundation on my face in dots:
 And then, using circular motions, I blend it into my skin:
 Ta-da!

Now it's time for concealer. I'm using the Maybelline Insant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles:

 First I draw an upside-down triangle under each eye:
 And then I use a Beautyblender to blend that in:
 To set everything, I'm using the NYX Stay Matte but not Flat Powder Foundation:

 And voila! All done!

I have been doing this particular routine for about a year. That being said, my routine varies according to my mood and what kind of condition my skin is in.

Here are all of the products I used:



Want to see other routine pictorials? Sound off in the comments!

INSTAGRAM:http://instagram.com/angelamcollins

xoxo, Ang

2 comments:

  1. How do you know which shades to choose to match your skin tone? I always find that to be the most difficult part. Is it just trial and error or is there some magic trick?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually match my foundation to my neck, since I exfoliate my face a lot and it ends up being so much lighter. You want the foundation to blend seamlessly with your neck and ears.

      Delete