Monday, January 13, 2014

My Favorite Cheek Products

HIIIIIIIIIIII! :)

So since you guys enjoyed my lippie favorites so much, I thought I would keep the trend going by showing you my favorite cheek products! Here's a photo of them:
 In Order:

ELF Cosmetics Blush in Pink Passion - Vibrant neon pink. This blush is SUPER pigmented. I barely dip my brush into it and I get tons of color payoff. I like to take the product and just lightly stipple it onto my cheeks, and then blend out with a clean blush brush.
Benefit Cosmetics Cheek Powder in Coralista - Shimmery coral. This is easily one of my favorites for every season. It wears so well on my cheeks and gives me a highlight as well. Gotta love 2-in-1 products, right?
NYX Cosmetics Blush in Peach - Peachy pink color. This is such a lovely pink color and I personally love it for springtime. Great color payoff and long wearing.
NYX Cosmetics Blush in Pinched - Medium pink with shimmer. This is a good dupe for NARS Orgasm. This one is crazy pigmented, so I only use the smallest amount possible and then blend it out. Otherwise I would look like a legit clown.
NYX Cosmetics Blush in Mauve - Shimmery mauve. This one is a great color for fall and winter, but I also like to use it as a contour color when I don't feel like using a bronzer. It wears very well on porcelain skin.
NYX Cosmetics Blush in Cinnamon - Matte burnt orange. This is a strictly-for-summer blush for me. I feel that this would look absolutely stunning on darker skin tones, since it is so pigmented and matte. Either way, this is a fun blush to have in your collection.
ELF Cosmetics Contouring Blush and Bronzer in St. Lucia - Shimmery peach-y coral blush and shimmery brown bronzer. I mainly use the bronzer side, and I use it when I need a more dramatic contour. The blush side is a great dupe for Coralista from Benefit, as it has the same pigment and color payoff.

Well, there you have it! My favorite cheek products!

I also participated in No Makeup Monday, since I had school today :)


As always, you want to make sure that you blend out your blushes so you have no harsh lines. I love this brush from BareMinerals (Contour Blush Brush):
 

What do you want to see next? Sound off in the comments! I'm always looking for new post ideas!

You can also follow me on Instagram @angelamcollins !

Until next time my chickadees!

xoxo, Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment