Friday, January 17, 2014

My Mascara Routine

Oops, did I accidentally give you guys TWO blog posts today? ;) I figured I would spoil y'all today.

This one is requested by my friends and family so often, so why not share it with my loyal readers?

Here is my mascara routine :)

Let's begin with the products I use:
 Top left: L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions (Available here!)
Top right: Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara (Available here!)
Bottom: L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Waterproof Mascara (Available here!)

 First up is the L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions. Here is the wand:
 These are fairly flexible bristles, and they provide lots of length to my lashes. Here is the difference when I apply two coats of this:
Quite the difference, huh?

Next is the Urban Decay Supercurl:
 And here is the wand:
 This has been a favorite of mine for years. It is the perfect curling mascara for me. Here is the added coat of this:
This makes so much of a difference in the volume of my lashes, as well as the curl.

Finally, I apply the Voluminous Butterfly to my lower lash line:
 And here is the wand:
 Pretty cool, huh? This is a more recent purchase for me, but I always apply a waterproof mascara to my lower lash line to prevent any smudging. Here is the difference when I apply this:
Now, I like my lashes to look a little "spider-like". However, if you do not, I suggest combing through your lashes after each coat to prevent clumping.
Next, I curl my lashes. Yes, i know, you're supposed to curl BEFORE mascara, but it honestly never works for me...
 And there's the finished look! Sometimes when I really don't feel like going full glam, this is what I do for makeup.

Oh! And I also got new glasses recently:
You like? They're actually purple even though the camera isn't showing the color that well.


Check back tomorrow for another wonderful post!!!


xoxo, Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment